Hi there fans!
I have had all of my lined up gigs cancelled – I was really hoping to be coming out on the road to many places and had several key dates lined up. As it stands all bookings I had have been cancelled. While the gig fees often dont quite cover my costs, it has meant that I cant sell merchandise at gigs.
I am ineligible for self employed support, employed support and while I have signed up for Universal Credit, I dont know what I may be entitled to.
How you can help…
If you are in a position to do so….
- Buy my music!
- I have music available for sale online (both physical and digital)
- Watch and share my live-stream gigs
- I will be occasionally broadcasting via Facebook Live
- I will try to publicise the gigs in advance
- At the gigs I will have a tip jar running: if you can afford to and you are enjoying the music, please consider giving me a tip!
- Share my social media posts, let your friends know that you like my music.